Thursday, February 2, 2012

Tyranny

To everyone who is a friend of Monk Michael here on this page,

I do not write much very often as all here know, as expected by everyone regarding one who calls himself a monk, my life is dedicated to Almighty God, through Jesus Christ, by the Power of the Holy Spirit. I struggle quite a bit with the way of the world today like everyone else and I pray; a lot.

Many would think that one who calls himself a monk would be a pacifist; however, this is not the case. The United States justified its intervention in the Middle East and its attacks into Moslem countries as a holy war, one that is being fought against ungodly people.  This writing is not about that but it is about ungodly government, the government that I am going to speak about is the United States government, it has become one of the most corrupt and deceitful governments on the planet.

Most tyrannies or dictatorships do not disguise their intentions; those that attempt to do this are not as deceitful or as skillful as the United States government. Do you the people actually believe that the President alone can determine the outcome of anything? How much have the people forgotten the participation of the Congress and the Judicial System?  Elections are coming up and the people need to think long and hard, is voting enough?  Is there enough morality left in this country to make a difference? I will become a voice against tyranny, for those who do not wish to hear about it and wish to remain complacent you may wish to elect to stop receiving posts; that is your free choice.

For those who wish to participate and bring others in while we gather the people as best as we can to stop this tyranny, I welcome you. I am not advocating armed militias storming congress, yet, something must be done. I am not a politician nor am I a political activist. I am a man of God who is sick of the tyranny and of the government who is slowly destroying this nation that started under God and which allows its people to starve, lose their homes, separate families, rewards those who refuse to work with monthly paychecks and takes the work and the lifetime of savings away from those who have spent a lifetime of working.

Being Christian does not mean that we do not speak out, the idea that Christians are not supposed to speak out against a government that does not represent God on this earth is wrong, Priests and Pastors need to begin to speak out loudly. The people need to speak and be heard, pulpit pounding needs to grow by leaps and bounds.
Please feel free to respond.

In Christ,
Monk Michael
Rev. FR. Michael Valentine



1 comment:

Most Rev. Gregori said...

Greetings my friend. I am glad to see you on Blogspot. I love your site, very impressive. I wish you the best of luck with it.