Thursday, March 17, 2016

Do we truly heed and repent?

My friends, how often do we claim the name of Jesus the Christ and yet our lifestyle makes a different claim? Or how many stand and preach the word yet live a secret life of idol worship and other sin? Almighty God, in times past has set forth Israel as a warning. Before our Lord and Savior Jesus the Christ came in the flesh Israel stood in the name of the Lord. We need to only look at the troubles of Israel when they turned their back to God, look at their scattering throughout the world for centuries.
Look and see how Almighty God dealt with a false people and a false priesthood. Israel said they belonged to the Lord, Israel said they were Abraham’s descendents and yet the Lord said that he did not recognize them. Is it different today through Jesus the Christ?
 
 21 Not every one that says to me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven: but he that does the will of my Father who is in heaven, he shall enter into the kingdom of heaven. 22 Many will say to me in that day: Lord, Lord, have not we prophesied in Your name, and cast out devils in Your name, and done many miracles in Your name? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, you that work iniquity.

Jesus is Lord. I send this warning; as priests, as a people, as a nation, as nations on the earth, as governments that rule nations, to all who claim the Lord, we must understand the transgressions, we must learn from ancient Israel who is there as a guide so that those who claim the Lord do not make the same mistakes. Read and understand that Almighty God will cast us off if we do not continue in His commandments. Understand and then repent, ask for mercy and forgiveness before it is too late.

1 Let there be a trumpet in your throat like an eagle upon the house of the Lord: because they have transgressed my covenant, and have violated my law. 2 They shall call upon me: O my God, we, Israel, know you. 3 Israel has cast off the thing that is good, the enemy shall pursue him. 4 They have reigned, but not by me: they have been princes, and I knew not: of their silver, and their gold they have made idols to themselves that they might perish.

11 Because Ephraim has made many altars to sin: altars are become to him unto sin. 12 I shall write to him my manifold laws, which have been accounted as foreign. 13 They shall offer victims, they shall sacrifice flesh, and shall eat it, and the Lord will not receive them: now will he remember their iniquity, and will visit their sins: they shall return to Egypt. 14 And Israel has forgotten his Maker, and has built temples: and Juda has built many fenced cities: and I will send a fire upon his cities, and it shall devour the houses thereof.


1 Unto the end, destroy not, for David, for an inscription of a title, when he fled from Saul into the cave. 2 Have mercy on me, O God, have mercy on me: for my soul trusts in you. And in the shadow of your wings will I hope, until iniquity pass away. 3 I will cry to God the most High; to God who has done good to me. 4 He has sent from heaven and delivered me: he has made them a reproach that trod upon me. God has sent his mercy and his truth, 5 and he has delivered my soul from the midst of the young lions. I slept troubled. The sons of men, whose teeth are weapons and arrows, and their tongue a sharp sword. 6 Be exalted, O God, above the heavens, and your glory above all the earth. 7 They prepared a snare for my feet; and they bowed down my soul. They dug a pit before my face, and they are fallen into it. 8 My heart is ready, O God, my heart is ready: I will sing, and rehearse a psalm. 9 Arise, O my glory, arise psaltery and harp: I will arise early. 10 I will give praise to you, O Lord, among the people: I will sing a psalm to you among the nations. 11 For your mercy is magnified even to the heavens: and your truth unto the clouds. 12 Be exalted, O God, above the heavens: and your glory above all the earth.


Web Page;

Monk Michael's 'Spiritual Christianity for Today! on Kindle; http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009ZCIF4M


Many Blessings!
In Christ,
+William





No comments: