Friday, March 25, 2016

I have gone astray like a sheep that is lost



My friends, I am simply posting a very small portion of the readings for today from the Breviary. They require no explanation, pray for mercy and salvation.

ALEPH
1 Blessed are the undefiled in the way, who walk in the law of the Lord.
2 Blessed are they who search his testimonies: that seek him with their whole heart.
3 For they that work iniquity, have not walked in his ways.
4 You have commanded your commandments to be kept most diligently.
5 O! that my ways may be directed to keep your justifications.
6 Then shall I not be confounded, when I shall look into all your commandments.
7 I will praise you with uprightness of heart, when I shall have learned the judgments of your justice.
8 I will keep your justifications: O! do not you utterly forsake me.

TAU
169 Let my supplication, O Lord, come near in your sight: give me understanding according to your word.
170 Let my request come in before you; deliver you me according to your word.
171 My lips shall utter a hymn, when you shall teach me your justifications.
172 My tongue shall pronounce your word: because all your commandments are justice.
173 Let your hand be with me to save me; for I have chosen your precepts.
174 I have longed for your salvation, O Lord; and your law is my meditation.
175 My soul shall live and shall praise you: and your judgments shall help me.
176 I have gone astray like a sheep that is lost: seek your servant, because I have not forgotten your commandments.

Live Radio call in show; Coffee with Monk Michael


Monk Michael's 'Spiritual Christianity for Today! on Kindle; http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009ZCIF4M
                  

Many Blessings!
In Christ,

+William

No comments: