Thursday, February 25, 2016

High Priestly Intercessory Prayer

1 These things Jesus spoke, and lifting up his eyes to heaven, he said: Father, the hour is come, glorify your Son, that your Son may glorify you. 2 As you have given him power over all flesh, that he may give eternal life to all whom you have given him. 3 Now this is eternal life: That they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent. 4 I have glorified you on the earth; I have finished the work which you gave me to do. 5 And now glorify me, O Father, with yourself, with the glory which I had, before the world was, with you.

 6 I have manifested your name to the men whom you have given me out of the world. Yours they were, and to me you gave them; and they have kept your word. 7 Now they have known, that all things which you have given me, are from you: 8 Because the words which you gave me, I have given to them; and they have received them, and have known in very deed that I came out from you, and they have believed that you did send me. 9 I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them whom you have given me: because they are Yours: 10 And all my things are Yours, and Yours are mine; and I am glorified in them. 11 And now I am not in the world, and these are in the world, and I come to you. Holy Father, keep them in your name whom you have given me; that they may be one, as we also are. 12 While I was with them, I kept them in your name. Those whom you gave me have I kept; and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition, that the scripture may be fulfilled. 13 And now I come to you; and these things I speak in the world, that they may have my joy filled in themselves. 14 I have given them your word, and the world has hated them, because they are not of the world; as I also am not of the world. 15 I pray not that you should take them out of the world, but that you should keep them from evil. 16 They are not of the world, as I also am not of the world. 17 Sanctify them in truth. Your word is truth. 18 As you have sent me into the world, I also have sent them into the world. 19 And for them do I sanctify myself, that they also may be sanctified in truth.

 20 And not for them only do I pray, but for them also who through their word shall believe in me; 21 That they all may be one, as you, Father, in me, and I in you; that they also may be one in us; that the world may believe that you have sent me. 22 And the glory which you have given me, I have given to them; that they may be one, as we also are one: 23 I in them, and you in me; that they may be made perfect in one: and the world may know that you have sent me, and have loved them, as you have also loved me. 24 Father, I will that where I am, they also whom you have given me may be with me; that they may see my glory which you have given me, because you have loved me before the creation of the world. 25 Just Father, the world has not known you; but I have known you: and these have known that you have sent me. 26 And I have made known your name to them, and will make it known; that the love wherewith you have loved me, may be in them, and I in them.


Web Page;

For Monk Michael's videos; http://www.youtube.com/user/HieroMonkMichael

Monk Michael's 'Spiritual Christianity for Today! on Kindle; http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009ZCIF4M

Monk Michael's 'Spiritual Christianity for Today! paperback; http://www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&field-author=Rev.%20Fr.%20Michael%20Valentine%20Sweet&page=1&rh=n%3A283155%2Cp_27%3ARev.%20Fr.%20Michael%20Valentine%20Sweet

Many Blessings!
In Christ,
+William



No comments: