Thursday, February 18, 2016

Oh Lord, the Beauty of Your House

 1 Unto the end, a psalm for David. Judge me, O Lord, for I have walked in my innocence: and I have put my trust in the Lord, and shall not be weakened. 2 Prove me, O Lord, and try me; burn my reins and my heart. 3 For Your mercy is before my eyes; and I am well pleased with Your truth. 4 I have not sat with the council of vanity: neither will I go in with the doers of unjust things. 5 I have hated the assembly of the malignant; and with the wicked I will not sit. 6 I will wash my hands among the innocent; and will compass Your altar, O Lord: 7 That I may hear the voice of Your praise: and tell of all Your wondrous works. 8 I have loved, O Lord, the beauty of your house; and the place where Your glory dwells. 9 Take not away my soul, O God, with the wicked: nor my life with bloody men: 10 In whose hands are iniquities: their right hand is filled with gifts. 11 But as for me, I have walked in my innocence: redeem me, and have mercy on me. 12 My foot has stood in the direct way: in the churches I will bless You, O Lord.


Web Page;

For Monk Michael's videos; http://www.youtube.com/user/HieroMonkMichael

Monk Michael's 'Spiritual Christianity for Today! on Kindle; http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009ZCIF4M

Monk Michael's 'Spiritual Christianity for Today! paperback; http://www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&field-author=Rev.%20Fr.%20Michael%20Valentine%20Sweet&page=1&rh=n%3A283155%2Cp_27%3ARev.%20Fr.%20Michael%20Valentine%20Sweet

Many Blessings!
In Christ,
+William




No comments: